Friday 16 October 2015

Thank you everyone :)

To all the wonderful devotees out there. I want to say thank you so much. I have been going through a bit of tough time lately and you all have been helping me to make it through. I don’t know why but even one line of encouraging word that Krishna is there, from a devotee fills me with immense faith. You have been kind enough to post encouraging comments and send wonderful messages regularly when my faith is being tested and hence you all have strengthened my faith. I can’t thank you all enough. Thank you seems to be a very small word and I just want to say I am blessed to have you all in my life. You are the greatest gift of Lord Krishna. Thank you so much to each one of you.  

2 comments:

  1. From this, I am really sure that u are definitely a Krsna soul. such a lovely person u are. my darling(krsna) will be always by ur side to protect u. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw. :))) Thank you so much:))) I really cant express by words how good i felt reading this.. Well i am not such a good person as yet but i am trying :) I still have a lot of negative aspects which i have to overcome. But by Krishna's grace hopefully one day i will:). Thanks a lot again :)))

      Delete